Trisha vs. Trisha

August 13, 2007

Two Trisha Yearwood albums are on the way this year.  The first is Greatest Hits, a compilation of fifteen of her bigger MCA hits along with two previously unreleased tracks, on Sept. 11.   The second is her debut studio album for Big Machine Records, Heaven, Heartache and the Power of Love, due Nov. 13.

Here’s my question for all of you.  Which album art do you like better?

Greatest Hits

Heaven, Heartache and the Power of Love

Category: Miscellaneous Musings
Tags:

1. I think I like the first one. She looks ticked off in the second one. In that photo she looks a lot like Susan Olsen (aka Cindy Brady) does today.

2. shsNo Gravatar says:

Is the cover art for the single the same as for the album?

3. ChadNo Gravatar says:

I actually like the 1st one better too–even though it is clearly a ploy by MCA to milk a little but more money out of Trisha. I’ll be buying the new release–love the new single.

4. Cowboy Bleau says:

I like them both, but the first one better, it brings out her beauty and personality more.

5. Matt C.No Gravatar says:

Sheesh, she does look like Susan Olsen. Incidentally, I just discovered that Maureen McCormick (Marcia, who has aged quite well judging by the “Online” video) released a country album back in the day.

6. Aeroyacine says:

Sorry! but your question , i can’t answer it because because the greatest hits is not album it’s a compilation!! but i think the twice are great.

7. Matt, I loved Marcia Brady and I have that album. It came out around 1995 I think. She still sounded exactly the same as in The Brady Six. Maureen is also featured in Brad Paisley’s “Online” video.

8. gabyNo Gravatar says:

oh don’t make me choose between my trisha’s…hahaha i kid i actually like the cover for the new album better!

9. Sally says:

I really like the second one. It’s better looking than the first one.

10. Paul W DennisNo Gravatar says:

I never watched the Brady Bunch (I did shiftwork during those years) but I like the cover of the new CD better

11. Aeroyacine says:

The artwork of the 2 albums are very GREAT!!!! she’s so photogenic!

12. KimNo Gravatar says:

The greatest hits photo is much better.

p.s.–Didn’t they already release a greatest hits CD for her? It’s called Songbook.