May 9, 2010
I think that the strongest feature of the iPod is the ability to create playlists. I currently have over 16,000 songs, so playing it on pure shuffle is interesting but not likely to result in hearing a string of my favorite songs.
I have dozens of playlists, but the one that I visit the most is called “Repeat.” It’s an ever-shifting playlist of songs that I don’t tire of. Currently, there are 131 songs on the list.
I’m sharing the first ten that play on shuffle from the list. Share your favorite playlist and ten of its tracks in the comments!
Ten Tracks from “Repeat”:
- Miranda Lambert, “Kerosene”
- Nickel Creek, “Helena”
- Roxette, “Spending My Time”
- Pam Tillis, “When You Walk in the Room”
- John Conlee, “Rose Colored Glasses”
- Madonna, “Devil Wouldn’t Recognize You”
- Clint Black, “Burn One Down”
- Dixie Chicks, “Bitter End”
- Patty Loveless, “Keep Your Distance”
- Cyndi Lauper, “Time After Time”