We’ve been way too upbeat lately with our Daily Fives! Today, we’re asking a different question about your favorite artists.
What are the five albums from artists you usually love that really disappointed you? The ones that are lucky to have a handful of tracks that are still on your iPod, or made you think twice before you bought the album that followed?
Here’s My Top Five:
- Mary Chapin Carpenter, A Place in the World
- Sugarland, The Incredible Machine
- Trisha Yearwood, Where Your Road Leads
- Todd Snider, Agnostic Hymns and Stoner Fables
- Lori McKenna, Numbered Doors
What’s your top five?