If we’re honest with ourselves, we don’t like every single music choice that even our very favorite artists make, which is what inspired us to share our least favorite albums from our favorite artists. In that same spirit, there are also times when we catch ourselves enjoying a stray song or two from artists by whom we’re typically not impressed.
So, what are five songs that you like from artists that you normally don’t enjoy?
Here are mine. I should note that I actually enjoy more than one song from most of these artists, but will only list one for the purpose of this exercise.
- Jason Aldean, “Two Night Town”
- Rascal Flatts, “What Hurts the Most”
- Taylor Swift (feat. The Civil Wars), “Safe and Sound”
- Scotty McCreery, ” Carolina Moon”
- Thomas Rhett, “Beer with Jesus”