As we grow older, our tastes change and some would even say that they mature. Such is the case with me, as you’ll see in the list below. There was a time when I did not like these artists (gasp!) and a time when I didn’t like these songs. However, something made them grow on me to the point that I absolutely love them now.
Which artists and songs have grown on you over time?
Here are my lists:
- Willie Nelson
- Dwight Yoakam
- Emmylou Harris
- Miranda Lambert
- Sturgill Simpson
- Josh Turner, “Another Try”
- Vince Gill, “Go Rest High on that Mountain”
- Dierks Bentley, “What Was I Thinking”
- George Strait, “Troubadour
- Randy Travis, “Before You Kill Us All”