That’s a great list, but I have to mention Lindi Ortega’s new album in August. She is on a roll with her recent material, so I am expecting good things.
Maddie and tae is my number one album right now. I’m also looking forward to purchasing kacey musgraves new album which came out today.
1. Something More than Free
2. Pageant Material
3. Start Here
1. Ashley Monroe, The Blade
2. Patty Griffin Servant of Love
3. Don Henley Cass County
4. Wynonna Judd TDA 8th studio album
5. Alan Jackson Angles and Alcohol
Only 3 that I’m aware of that I want:
1) Easton Corbin – About To Get Real
2) Alan Jackson – Angels and Alcohol
3) Randy Houser – untitled
Didn’t Jamey Johnson say there’s a new album in the works?
I would start there and move on to George Strait – Love is Everything
Alan Jackson for sure.
Carrie Underwood says she will sing about her new baby on this next album.
Dierks Bentley has left the road for a while.
Whenever, I can hitch a ride to Nashville and rescue Josh Turner’s delayed album.
1. Jason Isbell: Something More Than Free
2. Ashley Monroe: The Blade
3. Alan Jackson: Angels & Alcohol
4. Iris DeMent: The Trackless Woods
5. George Strait: Whatever album he puts out
Ashley Monroe-The Blade
LittleBig Towns Christmas Album
1. Jason Boland promised a new album by the end of the year at a concert a few months ago.
2. Brett Eldredge – Illinois
3. JB and the Moonshine Band – Mixtape
4. Easton Corbin About To Get Real (though I’m prepared to be disappointed following the mainstream release path he seems to be going down)
5. David Nail has made mention of a new album in the works
Blue Sky Riders (Georgia Middleman, Gary Burr & Kenny Loggins) – no title yet, due later this year
Don Henley – Cass County
Brandy Clark – hopefully a new album soon
Middleman Burr – Georgia Middleman and Gary Burr are currently hard at work on a new CD of original songs. Planned for a fall 2015 release, the album is their first together as a duo.
2015 has been a bit dry I think, in terms of new releases. Nothing really got my juices flowing so far…
I’m willing to give Maddie & Tae’s album a try (doesn’t particularly excite me though)….anything by David Nail is always fabulous and worth looking forward to…if as posted above Wynonna has a new one in the works let’s pray it isn’t another concept album (ugh!)…
Most of all though I AM looking forward to Luke Bryan’s “Kill The Lights” out in August….