Rain is often associated with gloom or sadness and there’s plenty of that in country music, but it turns out that country music can be surprisingly positive about rain too. These are some of my favorite songs about rain that also happen to embrace rain, but feel free to list your favorite rain songs in general.
1. Kasey Chambers & Ashley Dallas, “Wish it Would Rain”
2. Eddie Rabbit, “I Love a Rainy Night”
3. Eli Young Band, “When it Rains”
4. Luke Bryan, “Rain is a Good Thing”
5. The Judds, “Rockin’ with the Rhythm of the Rain”