We welcome contributions from Country Universe readers. Before commenting, please familiarize yourself with the following comment policies:
1. Stick to the topic. Discussion on each post should remain relevant to its content.
2. Speak respectfully. Do not insult, antagonize or otherwise disrespect the authors or other commenters. Disagreement can be expressed without being disrespectful.
3. Keep it clean. Any comment that contains profanity, sexism, or bigotry of any kind will be deleted.
Commenters who violate the first two rules will be warned by a site administrator; future violating comments will be deleted. Comments violating rule #3 will automatically be deleted. Repeated violators will be banned from commenting at Country Universe.
These simple guidelines exist to build the Country Universe community and ensure that our readers feel comfortable expressing their ideas and opinions. We will be strictly enforcing them.
Please also note that our spam filter will automatically submit any comment with two or more links for moderation. If your comment does not appear immediately and it includes two or more links, it will be cleared for posting by a site administrator.
- Travis McClain @TravisSMcClain on Single Review: George Strait, “I Got a Car”
- Markus Meyer on Win a Signed Copy of Dierks Bentley’s Riser
- Jonathan Pappalardo on Win a Signed Copy of Dierks Bentley’s Riser
- Tom P on Single Review: George Strait, “I Got a Car”
- Harry on Retro Single Review: George Strait, “Ocean Front Property”
- Jonathan Pappalardo on Single Review: George Strait, “I Got a Car”
- SRM on Single Review: George Strait, “I Got a Car”
- Paul W Dennis on Single Review: George Strait, “I Got a Car”
- 100 Greatest Men
- 100 Greatest Women
- 400 Greatest Singles of the Nineties
- Album Reviews
- Favorite Songs By Favorite Artists
- Retro Single Reviews
- Single Reviews
- All Things Country
- American Twang
- CMT Blog
- Country California
- Country Standard Time
- Engine 145
- Farce the Music
- Music & More
- My Kind of Country
- Right Next to Mars
- Slant Magazine
- That Nashville Sound
- The 1-to-10 Country Music Review