Didn’t Jamey Johnson say there’s a new album in the works?
I would start there and move on to George Strait – Love is Everything
Alan Jackson for sure.
Carrie Underwood says she will sing about her new baby on this next album.
Dierks Bentley has left the road for a while.
1. Jason Boland promised a new album by the end of the year at a concert a few months ago.
2. Brett Eldredge – Illinois
3. JB and the Moonshine Band – Mixtape
4. Easton Corbin About To Get Real (though I’m prepared to be disappointed following the mainstream release path he seems to be going down)
5. David Nail has made mention of a new album in the works
Blue Sky Riders (Georgia Middleman, Gary Burr & Kenny Loggins) – no title yet, due later this year
Don Henley – Cass County
Brandy Clark – hopefully a new album soon
Middleman Burr – Georgia Middleman and Gary Burr are currently hard at work on a new CD of original songs. Planned for a fall 2015 release, the album is their first together as a duo.
2015 has been a bit dry I think, in terms of new releases. Nothing really got my juices flowing so far…
I’m willing to give Maddie & Tae’s album a try (doesn’t particularly excite me though)….anything by David Nail is always fabulous and worth looking forward to…if as posted above Wynonna has a new one in the works let’s pray it isn’t another concept album (ugh!)…
Most of all though I AM looking forward to Luke Bryan’s “Kill The Lights” out in August….