Today, we kick off a new feature: Daily Top Five. Every day, one of our writers will post their top five picks for a given category, and invite readers to share their own lists in the comments. This idea was
ripped off from inspired by the film Top Five.
Since this is the first entry, today’s topic is First Favorites – your top five songs that got you into country music.
- John Anderson, “Straight Tequila Night”
- Reba McEntire, “For My Broken Heart”
- Kenny Rogers, “The Gambler”
- Pam Tillis, “Maybe it Was Memphis”
- Dwight Yoakam, “It Only Hurts When I Cry”
What’s your top five?